Silver Charm Bracelet with one very special charm!

In Fine Jewelry > Charms and Charm Bracelets > Show & Tell.
Charms and Charm Bracelets14 of 50Beautiful 14k Charm BraceletVintage Charm Bracelet

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
claudia1971claudia1971 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.

Posted 10 months ago

Agram.m

Here I show you a silver charm bracelet on belcher chain. There are 15 silver charms. That is not so special but it does have a special charm, and that's the silver chatelaine purse charm. I have not seen often. The other fourteen charms are fun and strains of the past and some of these are also enameled. There are only of a few cities and one of an island in the Netherlands, one from Switzerland and one from Switzerland cowbell. Furthermore, the Pied Piper a character from a fairy tale an example of an antique bicycle and a Dutch windmill, unfortunately there is a wick gone off.
This bracelet is typical of high fashion from my own childhood some sixty years ago. I hope you like it ??

Comments

1. Agram.m Agram.m, 10 months ago
    vetrai050, nldionne, DrFluffy, Manikin thanks you all for your interest and loving!
  2. Agram.m Agram.m, 10 months ago
    mustangtony, moonstonelover21 thanks for your attention and loving
  3. Agram.m Agram.m, 10 months ago
    claudia1971 thanks for your loving
  4. Agram.m Agram.m, 10 months ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris thank you for loving
  5. Newtimes Newtimes, 10 months ago
    Agram, thats very nice. I have a question though: do you know if the key-like charm (next to the Haarlem sheeld) has a special meaning? I have that same symbol but mine is a pin or a brooch.
    Thanks a lot!
  6. Agram.m Agram.m, 10 months ago
    Newtimes, thanks for your comment and loving. To be honest I have no idea what is the meaning of this charm. But if I find some clue I let you know. Have a good weekend!
  7. Newtimes Newtimes, 10 months ago
    Thanks for your reply and have a great weekend too.