SIGNED ODD SHAPED GLASSES

In Art Glass > Murano and Italian Art Glass > Show & Tell and Glassware > Show & Tell.
Murano and Italian Art Glass255 of 550Mid Century MURANO GLASS Candy SetGlass clowns

charcoalcharcoal loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

antiquesan…

These glasses are so off shaped that I knew they had to have a artist signature ,only problem is I can't decipher it! My first thought was Murano ,Hoping someone here can help me out. They are pretty nice for Drinks!

Comments

1. antiquesandcollectibles38 antiquesandcollectibles38, 1 year ago
    Thanks for the tip Eye4Beauty! I've tried every angle to get a clear shot of the signature and this is as good as it gets, the glass glares like crazy any way I tilt it ,I get portions of the signature and not the rest ,this is the clearest photo of the complete signature I could get, They are each signed and they all glare in the same way ,I even tried in different lighting, I was hoping that someone has seen or has a similar set , could tell me who the artist might be .
  2. antiquesandcollectibles38 antiquesandcollectibles38, 1 year ago
    Sorry this is it ,I've got so many other pieces to log and photograph!
  3. antiquesandcollectibles38 antiquesandcollectibles38, 1 year ago
    Thanks for the effort Eye4Beauty!
  4. antiquesandcollectibles38 antiquesandcollectibles38, 1 year ago
    No, the first letter looks like it could be a P or a F with a middle initial M, but to read some artist's signatures you need a home decipher kit!
  5. antiquesandcollectibles38 antiquesandcollectibles38, 1 year ago