3 Pairs of Sterling Silver Earrings

In Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Earrings > Show & Tell.
Fine Jewelry Earrings64 of 164Victorian Pave Turquoise EarringsWhite gold 18ct Ruby earrings and the same brooch pin

freiheitfreiheit loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
ZowieZowie loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

BHock45

I understand these are nothing to write home about. They ended up costing me 2 dollars per pair. I really like the pair with the amber, the others I could take or leave. Not a real opal and not sure about the turquoise. Decent looking though.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Cool sets...lab opal and the turquoise is man made or dyed stone.....very cool!
  2. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    thanks moonstone, drfluffy, mikelv85, mustang, agram.m!!!
  3. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    I cannot quite make out the markings on the back of last picture but they would be very early push through for pierced ears. & some time ago now I was researching old earrings & believe it or not they were pulling at the time a few dollars if you were ever to sell.
  4. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    Hi zowie thanks for commenting. THe marking looks like 925 to me. So you are saying you think these are very old? THanks!!!
  5. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    Hi BHock just got message yes they are old & also 925 is also English silver as you would know or mainly the English speaking countries. Make sure your Opal is not a Milk Opal as it looks to me. The Amber ones the Amber usually comes from Europe Baltic Ocean I'm quite sure it is may be wrong. Does also look to have some age on them. Amber seem to slowly rise in price depends on setting's usually. I would say the Turquoise is just that having the .925 No on the back. Also did you or Collectors put them in Fine Jewellery. If they did that speaks for itself.
  6. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    I put them in that category. I didn't know if they were, usually CW will correct my mistakes but it looks like they haven't changed it.
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    BH, did you get my email?
  8. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    hi moonstone. Yes I did I am going to respond now. Thanks!!!
  9. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    moonstone, I responded to your email. Please let me know what you think!!!
  10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    BH, I will let you know in the email :))
  11. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    zowie, thanks for the help. When you say "old" are you saying 100 years old? older? or post 1900? just curious. Thanks!
  12. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    I would have to say post as do not know of having ears pierced before then going by thickness of wire that goes through the ears
  13. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    I think they are 1980's to 1990's. I have some similar.