1960's rhinestone plastic pearl Vendome set

In Costume Jewelry > Rhinestone Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Rhinestone Costume Jewelry52 of 192Vintage Clear and Purple Rhinestone Necklace and Earrings...Large Costume Brooch with Aurora Borealis Crystals & Moonstone-Has NR Mark?

nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
ZowieZowie likes this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

valentino97

Pretty pearl and clear rhinestones on black back. Are they from 60's or 70's? Pin is approx. 2.25"x2" and ear clips are .75"x1". Maybe Diana Vreeland wore something like this buying groceries in NYC?

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Very elegant...love it!!! XOXOXO
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Yes - they are. I wear them with a 1940's grey fitted jacket.

Thank you Sean, DrFluffy, Tony, vintagejewel and manikin for your love.
  3. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Simple elegance :-) love !***
  4. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you manikin - you have many gorgeous items. I am sure you would wear it on best background garmet too....a friend who doesn't like old stuff gave these to me a few years ago. Aren't they wonderful?
  5. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    valentino97,That's a nice friend you have :-) I wear vintage brooches on my hats and I love them there . I am a hat girl never leave house without one .
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    I don't see any hat pictures on CW so I guess they are personal in your collection....but I'd love to see a few w/some pins on them. Love to you! ....is this love? :-)
  7. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    I don't post new photo's of me on CW I like to be anonymous . I will look for one for you but on photo's you can't always see the brooch since no one was taking photo of hat and I have no professional shots :-)
  8. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    I love the pearl in the middle.
    Nice personal picture valentino
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Isn't this a fun set? Thank you Newtimes - your profile picture inspired me to update mine and I love this picture of Cumi Cloud and Bevo (the blue guy).
  10. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Sorry Zowie - did you see I just posted on your amber earrings? - don't mean to offend. I've been collecting for 35 years and I have to remember that unless you hold the item in your hand - you really don't know for sure. Photos can be deceiving.