What is it? I know it's a Parue

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Parure > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Parure26 of 72vintage avon NRRenoir Copper Semi Parure

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
ZowieZowie loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

christilc
(1 item)

This came from my grandmother and I believe her mother gave it to her. My Grandmother passed away 10 years ago at the age of 82. The stones are so brilliant and beautiful. It is made incredibly well and has a chain on the bracelet to keep it from falling off which tells me it has to be expensive. I can't find any markings.

Comments

1. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    I have been led to believe that not all good things have markings but I really do not know you have all been very lucky.
  2. AntiqueScout AntiqueScout, 1 year ago
    A photo or two of the back would help. At first glance, this unmarked set appeared to be Juliana, a line of jewelry produced by De Lizza and Elster (D&E). They produced jewelry for other jewelry companies who then put their name on them. 1947 to 1990
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    AntiqueScout, I agree...pictures of the back would be good and the hooks or clasps
  4. christilc, 1 year ago
    I posted new pictures and of the back as well.
  5. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    It reminds me of Christian Dior for Kramer. If so, pretty rare and expensive. It can also be Weiss. I don't think Juliana. It doesn't have the open back bezel or rivets...
  6. AntiqueScout AntiqueScout, 1 year ago
    The back pics help. The construction doesn't appear to be D&E. You could send them pics to verify though. Generally, D&E has pooling of metal. A pic of an open back of an earring could be revealing too.

In any event, very pretty set! You might try to find a matching brooch, which could be marked.
  7. christilc, 1 year ago
    How would I find out who it's made by or where would I take it. Let me tell you it is so stunning, the pictures do not do it justice. I have been looking at stuff Weiss is selling for and there is no way this would sell for the low amounts it's selling for on Ebay. It is just too beautiful and the stones are so perfect. I have never seen anything like it. I didn't even clean it before I took the pictures. Now I have cleaned them and they are even more brilliant. I need to take a picture of them outside on black velvet so you can appreciate the brilliance and color.
  8. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 12 months ago
    That's why I was leaning more toward Christian Dior for Kramer... A set that was worn by Marilyn was on Beverly Hills Pawn a few weeks ago, and sold for a HUGE amount of money. Of course that was worn by Marilyn... Check out vintage Christian Dior...