vintage heavy chess piece bracelet

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Bracelets > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Bracelets107 of 288Schiaparelli Tassell Earrings and Bracelet2 copper bracelets from Rebajes 1950's

valentino97valentino97 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

hotmama
(1 item)

Hi, I bought this bracelet in 2012 from a vintage fair in chesire, I have been told a few different things in regards its age and price, please does anyone know any details on this peice...Thanks

Comments

1. hotmama hotmama, 1 year ago
    Hi, I bought this in 2012 and have been told so many different details in regards its age & price etc... please does anybody have any more information. Thank you
  2. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    I see another on line right now for sale.
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Egyptian revival? Nice
  4. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    It is NOT Egyptian revival at all - what is Egyptian about this ??
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Phil, lol...I need glasses!! Sorry English? Kings, Queens and castles :0
  6. hotmama hotmama, 1 year ago
    I have been told it could be a trifari design, but really not sure of any details of age or design that I could fit to an era or designer etc...anything more would be a great help, thanx
  7. lifesgood231 lifesgood231, 12 months ago
    I own this same bracelet and according to my research, these unusual and interesting gothic looking links are chess piece characters : King, Queen, Bishop, Rook-(castle), Knight-(horse head) & Pawn-(shield). I too was told that this is a Trifari design, but in my opinion it just doesn't have that Trifari 'look' or 'feel' , of course I could be wrong, but I really don't think it is. So far, all I found out for sure(?) is that the bracelet is from 1945-46.
    The design is gothic/heraldic revival & defiantly not Egyptian. I saw this exact same bracelet today for sale on a well know site for $95 . I will be listing my bracelet soon, auction style, then I'll see what it's actually worth... in the 'real world'.