1940's-50's Italian silver and coral or glass bangles

In Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Bracelets > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Coral Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Fine Jewelry Bracelets94 of 232Native American Coral Bracelet Austin & Stone Bracelet

ElisabethanElisabethan loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

valentino97

These are pin/slot closure silver bracelets from Italy. I think from 1940's-50's but I'm not sure. They range from 5/8" to 1" wide. The first one has grapes, twisted wire and oxidized black treatment and maybe coral?

The only one w/marks is the widest one in 1 & 2 with pink glass but would love if it is coral. It's marked ALP Italy. Just now one is posted on ebay w/green chrysophrase identical to mine in perfect condition and asking over $100.

The insides of all 3 are worn - someone besides me (the last owner) enjoyed wearing them.

Comments

1. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    Beautiful... I love how we both have very similar taste!!
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    I'm in with similar taste!
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    They might have been tourist items. Thanks Nadia and Amber - yes we love chunky, funky stuff from the 40's and 50's don't we? - and other well-made old stuff. New costume jewelry is really disappointing.
  4. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thanks Phil, vintagejewel, Kevin, Lee, Nadia, Amber, Newtimes, mikelv85, toolate2, bratjdd for your love.
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you MJ, freiheit and BHock45 for your love.
  6. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 8 months ago
    These deserve some more attention, I love them!
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 8 months ago
    Thank you Elisabethan! I usually wear them all together and they get attention. Maybe this is coral. I'm sure there are pins and earrings out there but....I don't have any! I have a few other similar that I'll post later. Thanks for loving my obsession!

Thank you also for love: gargoyle, crazymnkee, pops, agh, and Ken!