New Display Cabinets for my silver Pencils etc.

In Office > Pencils > Show & Tell and Sterling Silver > English Sterling Silver > Show & Tell.
Pencils14 of 79Vintage Eversharp Skyline Lever Fill Fountain Pen and pencil setvintage sterling necklace pencil

RonMRonM loves this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.
pops52pops52 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

Hems303

After much criticism and "nagging" from my friends and colleagues; I have finally got round to purchasing some display cabinets for my 19th Century Writing and Drawing Equipment Collection. So .... finally part of my collection is now on show at my studio (some has had to stay in the safe due to insurance requirements). But I'm pleased to have some of the collection on show, and seeing the interest and enjoyment it is bringing to visitors. So I thought I'd share a photo or two with my fellow collectors on CW. (When I get the chance, I must try to post some very interesting items I have brought into the collection over the last few months)

Comments

1. kerry10456 kerry10456, 11 months ago
    Hello, long time no see, might been me, lol. I had a "Bone" pen posted but sadly removed it, It was the one I referred to as Ivory back in one of your earlier posting. It was ID has a Stanhope design
  2. Hems303 Hems303, 11 months ago
    Hi, Jes..Yes it's been a while..real life has a habit of intruding on the more pleasant things in life like CW, chatting with fellow CW'ers and collecting etc. Hope you and yours are well! Is Blunderbuss2 still about? and has BELLIN68 gone or changed his CW i.d.? Like you say it's been a while...a bit of catching up to do!! lol
    Steve
  3. Hems303 Hems303, 11 months ago
    PS: Love the Stanhope Pens'n'Pencils they have some very curious scenes sometimes..well worth collecting..missed your example.
  4. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. pickrknows pickrknows, 11 months ago
    Awesome display Steve, very nicely done!
    Worthy of your stellar collection!!
  6. geo26e geo26e, 11 months ago
    Love the built in lightning in the cabinet! Great collection!
  7. inky inky, 11 months ago
    Fantastic collection!...:-)
  8. inky inky, 11 months ago
    Sorry! and meant to say great cabinet!...:-)
  9. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 11 months ago
    I love these showcases, simple wood and much glass and superb lighting - I love !~
  10. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 11 months ago
    Outstanding job on the Display cases Hems ....I need to build another book case myself this fall ...
  11. Hems303 Hems303, 10 months ago
    Thanks guys, for the very kind comments and loves ...... MUCH appreciated!
  12. RonM RonM, 9 months ago
    Fantastic! Bill, thanks for dropping me the the note about TE Lawrence's set.
  13. RonM RonM, 9 months ago
    I'm sorry Hems Steve,I called you Bill ...oops
  14. Hems303 Hems303, 9 months ago
    Don't worry Elvis...sorry I mean Ron......lol ;)

Regards, Steve
  15. Hems303 Hems303, 9 months ago
    Ron.. you've just reminded me... I will get on and do a full post of the ribbed set in red box in last photo above; that belonged to T.E. Shaw a.k.a. Lawrence of Arabia.

I recommend RonM's fantastic CW post on a very rare Motorcycle: Go here: