I’ve been wondering for weeks now who this person areliczone is who’s been posting all this great stuff on Collectors Weekly Show and Tell. I think they’re in San Francisco, right in our back yard. Alot of it seems to be from the estate of Peter Tedesco, who areliczone says had a variety store in the 1940s and 50s, but I haven’t been able to find out anything about that either. This Fishermans Wharf matchbook cover is my favorite areliczone item, hands down! What do you think?
November 11th, 2010
- Blood, Sweat, and Steel: My Afternoon with the Ace of Swords
- Unusual Suspects: Finding the Humanity in Vintage Mugshots
- The Death of Flair: As Friday's Goes Minimalist, What Happens to the Antiques?
- Ordinary Beauty: How 'Folk Art' Challenged the Art World to Get Real
- Carole Tanenbaum on Costume Jewelry's 'Wow' Factor
Top Articles on CW
- When Jagger and Jimi, Pink Floyd and The Cream, Rocked the Rafters at Ricky-Tick
- Falling in Love Again with the Haunting Sounds of Interwar Polish Tango
- Lost and Found: Mudlarking the Thames for Relics of Long-Ago Londoners
- What Happens to Baseball Heroes After They're on Topps?
- Guac 'n' Roll: How a Recycled College Menu Design Became a Classic Led Zeppelin Poster
- Bottled Up: Three Centuries of Whimsey Constructed Within Walls of Glass
- Fun Delivered: World's Foremost Experts on Whoopee Cushions and Silly Putty Tell All
- From Death Cab to the Grateful Dead, an Artist Reimagines the Classic Rock Poster
- Pointed Pins: How Pundit Jill Wine-Banks Sends Political Messages with Her Brooches
- Let There Be Light: One Artist's Mission to Resurrect Old World Stained Glass