I’ve been wondering for weeks now who this person areliczone is who’s been posting all this great stuff on Collectors Weekly Show and Tell. I think they’re in San Francisco, right in our back yard. Alot of it seems to be from the estate of Peter Tedesco, who areliczone says had a variety store in the 1940s and 50s, but I haven’t been able to find out anything about that either. This Fishermans Wharf matchbook cover is my favorite areliczone item, hands down! What do you think?
November 11th, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Meet the Swedish Artist Who Hooked British Rock Royalty on Her Revolutionary Crochet
- Down the Rabbit Hole: How One Collector Discovered a World of Cast-Iron Doorstops
- Selling New Zealand: The Railroad Posters That Made a Nation Want To See Their World
- Almost Famous: The Untold Story of an Artist's Rock-Poster Roots
- Sad Iron Man: A Maine Geologist Wants You To Know How We Used to Press Our Clothes
- When Jagger and Jimi, Pink Floyd and The Cream, Rocked the Rafters at Ricky-Tick
- Falling in Love Again with the Haunting Sounds of Interwar Polish Tango
- Lost and Found: Mudlarking the Thames for Relics of Long-Ago Londoners
- What Happens to Baseball Heroes After They're on Topps?
- Guac 'n' Roll: How a Recycled College Menu Design Became a Classic Led Zeppelin Poster