BOHEMIAN SPATTER GLASS EPERGNE

In Art Glass > Bohemian Art Glass > Show & Tell and Art Deco > Show & Tell.
Bohemian Art Glass4736 of 5905Opaline Glass hand painted Gold Leaf Ruffled BowlCobalt to clear perfume bottle

VintagefranVintagefran loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
aldo78aldo78 loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
ozmartyozmarty loves this.

inky

I bought this very cute little mini epergne/vase from our local auction..and have seen nothing like it I have looked and looked for something similar.. it’s not thick or heavy and does have a Bohemian/Czech feel and look to it…well! I think so anyway!..so have categorised as such!

It has a decent amount of wear on the base..so quite old...and stands 20cm tall or just under 8 inches.

Any help would be muchleeey appreciated! ..thank you…:-)

Comments

1. inky inky, 6 years ago
      czechman..you know I never considered English, could you please tell me what exactly about it says English as against Bohemian to you?..would really like to know...many thanks!....:-)

Thank you vetraio50...:-)
    2. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago
      So beautiful inky ! Love the colors too :-) xo
    3. ozmarty ozmarty, 6 years ago
      WoWzas !! Inky you've done it again!
      Could be Pommy but looks Welzian to me or One of the other Bohemian makers Rukl etc... Very unusual..
    4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 6 years ago
      I'm not easily impressed, but this has.
    5. inky inky, 6 years ago
      Many thanks Moonstonelover21 ~ Heatherlovemonkey12 ~ aldo78 ~ mikelv85....:-)
    6. inky inky, 6 years ago
      Manakin... thank you so much for stopping always a pleasure to see you xoxo.

ozmarty..thanks for stopping...well you know what I think!...:-)

blunderbuss2...I have to say I'm not easily suprised...but! seeing you love this pretty v-ass...made me have another long hard look at it..;-)
    7. inky inky, 6 years ago
      LeahGoodwin..may I have a look at your basket..I have searched for another piece with this decor but haven't managed to find anything, seeing yours would be great...

Also may I ask as I have seen you sometimes describe glass two ways...what exactly! is the difference between Bohemian Czech glass, and Bohemian Czech Export glass is?..if not too much bother..would it be possible for you to show me a piece in each camp ..so to speak... I would like to be able to recognize the difference..many thanks!...:-)
    8. Slave-to-glass Slave-to-glass, 6 years ago
      Wow Inky. This is so different! I don't think I've seen one of these epergnes anywhere. :)
    9. SEAN68 SEAN68, 6 years ago
      beautiful inky ,love the color:) and the design!!
    10. inky inky, 6 years ago
      Many thanks S2G..me neeva!..:-)

Hello SEAN..thank you so much!...;-)

Phil thank you for your kind comment...:-)
    11. inky inky, 6 years ago
      Many thanks vetraio50 ~ Moonstonelover21 ~ Heatherlovemonkey12 ~aldo78 ~ mikelv85 ~ Rucklstiltskin ~ charcoal ~ freiheit ~ JayHow and smiata....:-)
    12. walksoftly walksoftly, 6 years ago
      Wow, impressive!
      Great purchase!
    13. Budek Budek, 6 years ago
      What a beauty!
    14. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 6 years ago
      Love it, I bet a Spatter epergne is a rare piece of Bohemian Glass!
    15. Vintagefran Vintagefran, 5 years ago
      Wonderful Inky, agree most unusual, I've not seen one like it before. Its nice its small, i bet it looks even better in real life
    16. inky inky, 5 years ago
      It really does Vintagefran...I love it...I think most glass looks better in real life the camera seems to suck out the real depth of colour doesn't it?