Posted 4 years ago
- Republic of Chad (Tchad) - Commemorative postage stamp
- There was a series of six different issues commemorating Fire Trucks
- Issued December 30, 1998 / (cancelled collector issue - unused)
- Scott# 787 - Denomination: (500) francs - "1960 Jet Fire Power Engine"
- Builder: American LaFrance, Elmira, New York, Boeing gas-turbine engine; model 502-10 MA; 324 HP, engine #980; a 1000 GPM pump 2-stage centrifugal; 400 gallon water tank; 2 booster reels; open cab with jump seats.