Share your favorites on Show & Tell

What do I have? What is it called?

In Glassware > Carnival Glass > Show & Tell.
Popular items114989 of 1689321880 Victorian presidential election durham tobacco trade cardAnna Pottery 5 Gallon Crock
Love it
Like it

auraaura loves this.
AimathenaAimathena loves this.
destiny.g.v.destiny.g.v. likes this.
mammimammi likes this.
See 2 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(6 items)


I bought this item because I loved the color and how beautiful it is. I am curious what it is called? the color it is? and possibly the maker? And would this be worth any value?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. cocacolaman62, 7 years ago
    This is called carnival glass.It may have an IG on the bottom.Its not the real old glass but very pretty.
  2. robertkaye, 7 years ago
    unfortunetly it does not have anything marked. What would the carnival glass color be called?
  3. cocacolaman62, 7 years ago
    I would say the color is an electric blue and I THINK the patterns called Hobstar Band.
  4. robertkaye, 7 years ago
    Thank you very much!
  5. Vixen, 6 years ago
    Do a search for "cobalt carnival basket". I usually hit Ebay first, when searching for info, but have had a fair amount of success with Google images, as well. Good luck!
  6. TallCakes TallCakes, 6 years ago
    the pattern on your fruit/flower basket is called 'Quintec' and was made/reproduced by L.E. Smith Glass in the 1980s. The pattern was originall made by McKee Glass

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.