Murano Barovier Toso Controlled bubble glass&Marble lamp

In Lamps > Mid-Century Modern Lamps > Show & Tell and Art Glass > Murano and Italian Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Mid-Century Modern Lamps270 of 438Alvino Bagni vase/lamp baseFunky Ceramic Lamp - Unknown Maker

southcopsouthcop loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

catteann

Was thrilled to find this vintage White Carrara Marble & Hand blown glass lamp. Made in Italy by Paulux E.P.P. & Co. Couldn't find much info on-line about Paulux EPP & co. Will post more info if I find it. Just super excited & wanted to share with my friends on CW. Found many others similar to this made by Barovier Toso. Thanks to Antiquerose for helping me identify!

logo
    Mid-Century Modern Lamps
    MID CENTURY MODERN ATOMIC STARBURST PAIR OF LAMPS ORIGINAL FIBERGLASS SHADES
    MID CENTURY MODERN ATOMIC STARBURST...
    $575
    Mid Century Vintage Style 2 Tier Fiberglass Lamp Shade Modern Atomic Retro A/SF
    Mid Century Vintage Style 2 Tier Fi...
    $55
    MID CENTURY BEVELED MIRROR FREDERICK RAYMOND WALL SCONCE FLUSH MOUNT LIGHT LAMP
    MID CENTURY BEVELED MIRROR FREDERIC...
    $325
    VINTAGE MID CENTURY VETRI MURANO GLASS MUSHROOM LAMP ITALY
    VINTAGE MID CENTURY VETRI MURANO GL...
    $400
    logo
    MID CENTURY MODERN ATOMIC STARBURST PAIR OF LAMPS ORIGINAL FIBERGLASS SHADES
    MID CENTURY MODERN ATOMIC STARBURST...
    $575

Comments

1. racer4four racer4four, 6 years ago
      Gorgeous - so very Italian!
    2. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Racer4four, Aghcollect & Vetraio50 thanks for the love.
    3. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      AntiqueRose, thanks for the love!
    4. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      Looks very, very Italian to me too. The Design looks very much like this piece I have here

Could we have a pic of the label or whatever that you get the name from of *Made in Italy by Paulux E.P.P. & Co*

I am just wondering here IF it says Paulux.......or actually *PAULY and CO*. Here is a couple samples of labels"

So just wondering if it *might* say that.....
    5. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      ...oh and just throwing that out there as a *maybe*......but wondering. That is all
    6. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Paul's Fine gifts E.P.P.&co. New York made in Italy. I will post the photo.
    7. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      Nope.....ignore that. Found another by Paulux. I would think that is just an *Import label* as there is a Paulux lamp on this Glass lamp, and it looks very Czech/Sklo Union to me:

I am thinking the label must be an import label.

I still think your glass lamp is Italian............and imported here
    8. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Antiquerose thank you very much! For your opinion & time, I should write you a check!! xoxo
    9. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      Ahhhhh - Sweet comment!

Just saying Thanks is *Payment in Full*

;-)
    10. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Antiquerose, Found 3 others similar to it on ebay today. Thanks again for your help! None of this is helping with my lamp obsession :)
    11. antiquerose antiquerose, 6 years ago
      Does this help with your Lamp obsession? LOL

I hit pay-dirt ( the price I paid ) when I found those....It was a Score !
    12. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      nutsabotas6 & czechman thanks for the love!
    13. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Kerry, thanks for the love
    14. SEAN68 SEAN68, 6 years ago
      Beautiful!!!
    15. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Thank You Sean xoxo, Out hunting I go! Have a good week full of finds :)
    16. catteann catteann, 6 years ago
      Vetraio50 & Sean, thanks for the love!