coca cola ads

In Coca-Cola > Coke Signs > Show & Tell and Advertising > Show & Tell.
Coke Signs971 of 1063Coca Cola Wall Thermometer AKA Cigar ThemometerFake coca cola porcelain sign

crabbykinscrabbykins loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
spriteboy42spriteboy42 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 likes this.
cocacolakid97cocacolakid97 loves this.
ToymanToyman likes this.

frenchie

Hi,got hold of these 2 litho prints ads framed,in very good condition i think 1940s,can anybody confirm?

thanks

Comments

1. Toyman Toyman, 8 years ago
      Yes they are very nice for sure.They look in great shape too.
    2. Toyman Toyman, 8 years ago
      I think maybe 48 to 56 Google sloagan pic on right looks french canadian ? they are listed pics.
    3. frenchie frenchie, 8 years ago
      they are,they came from an estate sale so they were taken care of and framed nicely.
    4. frenchie frenchie, 8 years ago
      what do u mean listed pics
    5. Toyman Toyman, 8 years ago
      Google sloagen and it will show up too. I meant in cocacola book it is listed.Prices change and dont mean a lot in book.Its what people will pay and how bad they want it Frenchie
    6. cocacolakid97 cocacolakid97, 8 years ago
      Great find for something your doing to keep yourself occupied, unfortunatly the foreign posters don't go for as much, just a guess, but I think these are worth 150-250. Ill post later when I find my petretti's book.
    7. Toyman Toyman, 8 years ago
      REMEMBER The book is just a guide NOT ALWAY WHAT PEOPLE PAY I see you dont like any of my coke stuff cocacolakid97 I wonder why?
    8. frenchie frenchie, 8 years ago
      toyman i just saw ur stuff and like most of the items the problem is that i am not that familiar with the formality of exchanging comments on the internet.i will try to post and comment more as i get more familiar with the format.
    9. ttomtucker ttomtucker, 8 years ago
      your first sign is 1948 has a value around 375.00, the second I haven't found yet
    10. ttomtucker ttomtucker, 8 years ago
      Ray I have the 10th issue right now. I see where the price has jumped and that good for the seller !!!!
    11. Frenchie, 8 years ago
      Ray,hometucker,thanks for the info do you recommend I buy the petretti's 12th edition?
    12. cocacolakid97 cocacolakid97, 8 years ago
      Toyman, I love your coke stuff, I look at them all the time, just sometimes dunno why I dont comment or press the "love" button.
    13. Toyman Toyman, 8 years ago
      Yes Well The door swings both ways.I will If you will ?I love all coke stuff.
    14. geekasaurus geekasaurus, 8 years ago
      Get a room you two! LOL
    15. Frenchie, 8 years ago
      You guys r killing me,the way u talk to each other will add ten years to my life.keep it up,I'm learning from all of you.I will keep posting all new coke products that I come into and other stuff too.
    16. Frenchie, 8 years ago
      I forgot to tell you that the first picture the glass seemed dirty and the frame shop suggested to install acid free backing,is that OK.
    17. Sagehopper, 8 years ago
      Did you know that Nancy Davis, the future Mrs. Ronald Reagan, was one of the
      Coca Cola models on the Coke trays? Early 50's, late 40's.
    18. jerrysq4, 7 years ago
      Hospitalité a été utilisé en 1948 pour des buvards au Canada, pour des publicité de magazine; mais hospitality a aussi été utilisé de 1947 à 1953.
      Maybe in english Frenchie ?