Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Can someone tell me what this is???? Meat grinder possibly???

In Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Recent comments127564 of 131113Vintage Sterling / Enamel BPOE (Elks) locketWhat is it ? Need some info.  Thanks
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(1 item)

I bought a lot of restaurant equipment and this piece was amongst the pile. It looks like a coffee grinder or maybe a meat grinder but I cannot find anything on this. It is powered by a motor and pulley which turns the inside of the unit. The inside part is made of cast iron and is labeled LE PRATIQUE. It also has the marks MH and 32. Looks like you feed something on top and comes out through the bottom, exactly like a meat grinder works. So, what is this thing? I could not find anything on Le Patique. Thanks in advance for your response.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Hedgie Hedgie, 6 years ago
    A clay mill perhaps?

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.