very rare verlys feasant opalescent centerpice /lamp.

In Art Glass > French Art Glass > Show & Tell and Art Deco > Show & Tell.
French Art Glass262 of 493Antique French Peach Etched Enamel Gilt Pichter large LEGRAS / MONTJOYE art nouveau vase with enameled thistle pattern.

GeodeJemGeodeJem likes this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
kivatinitzkivatinitz loves this.
sklo42sklo42 loves this.
TinaLTinaL loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

paris1925

hi, i recieved this very rare verlys piece this morning after 3weeks f patience, worrier about the packaging..... the seller was very unhonest and really not fair, i've got a crapy packaging.... and the piece is infortunatelly dammaged in the head.... this is the biggest piece of verlys i ever seen , and the most uncommon too.

it is made as centerpiece decorative item, also sold with a metalic base including a lamp as you can see in the original catalogue.

i can imagine how it would be magnificent with a lamp inside, with just my small lamp "test" . i still cant understand how stupid and adult could be in doing that packaging.... it is just a dammage for that piece, like make a scrach to mona lisa....

This model is part of 1934 catalogue.

enjoy-)

H 16cm
L 46 cm

Comments

1. kivatinitz kivatinitz, 3 years ago
    bellísimo I would like to see it and touch it
  2. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
    I am so sorry Paris that this beautiful item arrived damaged.
    I can imagine it is exquisite with a light inside!
  3. paris1925 paris1925, 3 years ago
    hi kiva and racer, i dont know if yoy buy some glass on ebay, but i'm still worried with sellers.... after they get monney they dont care of anythink.... i just got good packaging from collectors..... only them know how important it is for us-)

i'm now waiting 2 new vases..... hope i got it safly-)
  4. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Laisse un fb négatif! C'est terrible, mais il est magnifique.
    I don't buy glass (for the moment, lol) but would worry a lot too...
    Did Verlys make fishes lamp like that?
    I remember my grand parents had one, big size, with this opalescent glow.

5. paris1925 paris1925, 3 years ago
    fish lamps are much more from etling, or sabino. i give hive a bad FB and asked to paypal for a monney back.... if i get it i send him his dammaged feasant.... the seller was rude and told me that i'm crazy! ...... la mauvaise foi n'a aucune limite!
    voila le catalogue verlys de 1934 : http://www.glas-musterbuch.de/Verlys-1934.336.0.html

voila pour une lampe sabino :http://www.onlinegalleries.com/art-and-antiques/detail/art-deco-opalescent-glass-fish-table-lamp-on-silver-plated-base/157153

lalique a fait aussi un beau centre de table avec des poissons
  6. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    What a documentation!
    It is a fact that serious collectors ARE CRAZY ;-)
    Merci pour les liens, mais je n'ai pas accès au Sabino...
  7. paris1925 paris1925, 3 years ago
    kyra tu as du inclure les ( :) devant le http.... quand je copie et colle le lien ça marche-)
  8. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Ah, oui! (suis blonde!)
  9. kyratango kyratango, 8 months ago
    Pour le loyer???
  10. Gillian, 8 months ago
    So beautiful. Happened to me too - broken. I can really sympathize with you.
  11. Gillian, 8 months ago
    Didn't realize this post was two years old. I really don't like it when that happens, but I didn't look hard enough.

I wonder how this all turned out for you?
  12. paris1925 paris1925, 8 months ago
    hi gillian i'm fine -) and you-) i'll try to build my museum and takes time and lot of energy-) pascale merci,mais meme s'il est casse pied a ranger et fragile c'est une de mes "best friend for ever" cette bestiole-) il est opalescent...en plus... non trouvé le grand vase de pantin qui degage...pas assez abouti a gout.