Posted 6 years ago
Picked this trunk up at an antique place for $10. I'm trying to find ANY further information on this trunk: manufacturer, model, date, etc. I'm just looking for any other details about it so I can look into restoring it correctly. Any advice is welcome too! Thanks.
Please feel free to request any other details or photos. All help is appreciated. Thanks again.
- Exterior is approx. 32" long, 22" high, and 19" deep.
- Had leather handles. I believe part of the outside was originally canvas or paper. The inside also looks like it was lined with some kind of paper at some point.
- There are also 4 tiny wheels on the bottom.
- The interior has grooves at the top where a tray/drawer type thing once rested, but the tray is missing.
- I cannot find any markings or labels of any kind anywhere on this piece.