2005 Ford GT. Classic now. Also my 69 Camaro for manikin

In Classic Cars > Chevrolet Camaro > Show & Tell.
Chevrolet Camaro3 of 12'02 SLP Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition1969 Camaro 502 Ram Jet crate motor pro touring

bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
TreyTrey loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.

Coke1234

I bought the 05 Ford GT back in 2009. The 1969 camaro z/28 has a 502 crate motor and 5 on the floor. As the song title goes "I can't drive 55" . Really you can't drive these cars around town. Got to get on the interstate. Good thing gas is a little cheaper and the speed limit isn't 55 anymore.

logo
    Chevrolet Camaro
    Vintage LYON Accessories  white wheel set  GM# 986003 Chevy chevrolet NOS 1946
    Vintage LYON Accessories white whe...
    $105
    1969 Hot Wheels Redline Orange Custom Camaro Blister Pack
    1969 Hot Wheels Redline Orange Cust...
    $416
    Aurora T-Jet Slot Car - Original Vintage Lime Green Camaro
    Aurora T-Jet Slot Car - Original Vi...
    $338
    Vintage nos rare original GM parts accessories fender promo Chevrolet auto part
    Vintage nos rare original GM parts ...
    $51
    logo
    Vintage LYON Accessories  white wheel set  GM# 986003 Chevy chevrolet NOS 1946
    Vintage LYON Accessories white whe...
    $105

Comments

1. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      Hey manikin this one's for you. When you say bud that is.
    2. Manikin Manikin, 5 years ago
      Great ride Coke ! I remember when these were not collectible cars . I had a 1969 Lavander Chevelle with white interior once and sold it years ago . It was factory Lavender and a girls dream car . Anyway I was in college and it was not practical for me and boy I regret I ever sold that one . I remember I paid 1500 for it when I bought it used . Who knew we should have collected our cars for future like my orange 57 chevy that husband put slick tires on and to drive to work in Wi in winter was a death trap . Lots of memories and thanks for sharing your oh so hot car !
    3. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      My very first car was a 57 Chevy 2dr bel air with 3 on the tree. Went off to college and had to sell her. Got a 65 olds cutlass 4spd . Could not afford a GTO and insurance. Grew up in the Detroit area and cars were a religion when you were 16 .
    4. Manikin Manikin, 5 years ago
      I grew up near Milwaukee and cars were a big deal for the guys and so were Harley's ! HS boys drove those cars hard and fast and I feared for my life a few times :-)
    5. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      I remember during the summer of 67 cruising the drive inns and seeing my first 427 corvette or 426 hemi on Woodward ave in Detroit. Oh what a night and forget about the girls. The little old lady from Pasadena was shutting them down. Bright red shinny new super stock dodge.
    6. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      57 Chevy paid $300 for it in 1965. Bel air 3 speed stick with low miles on her and silver with black and red interior. Excellent condition with I believe a 283.
    7. Rattletrap Rattletrap, 5 years ago
      We have found a fun way to "drive" our fast car "legally". We take every off ramp off the Interstate & every on ramp. We wait for no cars in front of us and go 0-75 as fast as we can get through the gears. With a supercharged Cobra SVT & 550 hp at the rear wheels it's a short time but we repeat it over and over so it's a lot of fun for us old folks.
    8. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      Rattletrap... That Ford GT was balls to the wall fast. I mean FAST 0 to 60 like 3.5 seconds.
    9. Coke1234 Coke1234, 5 years ago
      Rattletrap ...I guess we are car crazy.
    10. Coke1234 Coke1234, 4 years ago