Share your favorites on Show & Tell

PLEASE HELP! Vintage(?) unique wooden wall decor stamped "Woodcroftery" or "Woodcraftery" on the back

All items116161 of 232293my collectiblesMike Hazard Parts and Weapons
Love it
Like it

vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 7 years ago

    (5 items)

    I came across this intriguing piece of a wooden wall sconce/planter/or maybe just decor? I have no idea what it is or what it is meant to be used for. I just had to have it. I've searched online and can't find anything anywhere similar to this piece. I know absolutely nothing about it. I'm wondering the age of it and if it's worth anything. It measures 17" tall x 7 3/4" at the widest point x 4" in depth. There are two carved out bowl-type areas. One located at the bottom of the piece and the other located at the top. As you can see, there are five straw-sized spindles that have an engraved swirl design going up and down them. If anybody has any information on this piece of greatly appreciate it!
    Thank you!!

    I STILL have not found out any information about this little piece and it's driving me insane lol! Do any of you knowledgeable members have any ideas as to what exactly it is or was used for??

    Unsolved Mystery

    Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


    1. Xtstis80 Xtstis80, 7 years ago
      I'm still clueless as to what this piece is. Somebody tried to tell me it was a man's tie rack, but that didn't make sense to me. I'm hoping somebody will have some kind of answer for me :)

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.