Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Is this some sort of scale or balance?

In Tools and Hardware > Scales > Show & Tell and Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Kitchen2267 of 6734Happy Thanksging From the Fort"THE EX" Knife Holder Raffaele Iannello
Love it
Like it

fortapachefortapache loves this.
bobby725bobby725 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
AzTomAzTom loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
GeodeJemGeodeJem likes this.
See 5 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 3 years ago

    (3 items)

    I was just wondering if someone could help me identify this tool for my father. We think it is a scale or balance of some sort? It is about 10 inches long or so, and his friend gave it to him.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    Mystery Solved


    1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 3 years ago
      It does look like some kind of scale, but has thing on it I can't identify their function of. Hoping some other member can come with some light on this. Welcome to CyberAsylum, aka CW
    2. slackjack, 3 years ago
    3. bobby725 bobby725, 3 years ago
      Way to go slackjack! A wealth of knowledge on CW!
    4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 3 years ago
      Thanks Slack. I really didn't want to go to sleep with this dwelling in the back of my mind! Like, :SURE!!
    5. empyrealex, 3 years ago
      Thank you all so much for the information and link!! Haha, my father laughed when I told him. I am glad I posted here first, extremely quick responses! :)

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.