Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Wish I new what this was called.

In Furniture > Primitive Furniture > Show & Tell.
Recent activity178395 of 181915SINGER SEWING MACHINESMy schwinn tiger
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(1 item)

This is in a house we just purchased. I've been every place to find out what it is called, and the value. There is no holes at the top, so I don't believe it is a dry sink. Any information would be much appreciated.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. crissie, 7 years ago
    I would have to say this is a baby changing table. You put your diapers and cremes below and the boards on the side would hold the baby in. There was probably once a pad on top where the baby would lay.
  2. Krae, 7 years ago
    Possibly, but this was in the kitchen. Also had a board that could cover half of the top, this was found in the bottom. Could it be a dry server table?
  3. Bonnie , 6 years ago
    Could it still possibly be a 'modern-day' dry sink? My mom bought a 'dry-sink' in the early 1980's that looks very similar to yours. I then bought one in the later 1980's but the front folds down. On both of ours it is all wood and dovetailed-quality made not like today's furniture. I know not much help.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.