Vintage Silver and Multi-Stone Pendant

In Fine Jewelry > Pendants > Show & Tell.
Pendants172 of 411Gold and opal pendantFinally get to wear this....

antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
martikamartika loves this.
RecordmantimeRecordmantime loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
EfesgirlEfesgirl loves this.
kyratangokyratango loves this.

Peasejean55

I know absolutely nothing about this pendant, I saw it, I liked it, so I bought it, lol. The centre stone I think is Jade,which I think represents a star, and the silver wavy tentacles with the stones on the ends are the star burst. All the stones which I have tested, are citrine, peridot, moonstone, garnet Amethyst and maybe the dark blue stones are sapphire. It weighs a hefty 27 grams and measures 7.5 cm in diameter and is marked 925. I'm not sure of age, no idea of its origins.
    I would be interested if anybody could give me some information.
    Many thanks for looking

logo
    Pendants
    Sterling Silver MEMORY TUBE Charm for Bracelet PENDANT Mint Condition VINTAGE
    Sterling Silver MEMORY TUBE Charm f...
    $30
    Sterling Silver ENAMEL Tabby ORANGE CAT Charm for Bracelet PENDANT Kitty Jewelry
    Sterling Silver ENAMEL Tabby ORANGE...
    $24
    Sterling Silver & Hand- Enameled VICTORIAN HEART Charm for Bracelet PENDANT Nice
    Sterling Silver & Hand- Enameled VI...
    $22
    ANTIQUE GEORGIAN ROLLED GOLD MOURNING BROOCH / PENDANT SEED PEARLS & FLAT GARNET
    ANTIQUE GEORGIAN ROLLED GOLD MOURNI...
    $29
    logo
    Sterling Silver MEMORY TUBE Charm for Bracelet PENDANT Mint Condition VINTAGE
    Sterling Silver MEMORY TUBE Charm f...
    $30

Comments

1. NevadaBlades, 5 years ago
      Wow, it looks HUGE!
    2. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Hi NevadaBlades, it certainly is a enormous pendant. :-)
    3. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 5 years ago
      I think this is a sunburst style brooch. If you look at wall clocks from the 1950s, you will see many of them with very similar designs.
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 5 years ago
      What a very beautiful and large pendant!!
    5. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Hi Efesgirl, thanks for your comment. I did look at sunburst, but I also looked at starburst it came up with many pendants and brooches in the Edwardian period, but nothing similar to this. I did also see the wall clocks :-)
    6. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Thank you Scott, I really appreciate your comment.
    7. Recordmantime, 5 years ago
      Here comes the sun little darling ...comes to mind ...smiling ,love it
    8. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Recordmantime, thank you for your lovely comment it's much appreciated .
    9. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Gosh Jean, this is spectacular!!!! Love it
    10. racer4four racer4four, 5 years ago
      That's cool. Looks a bit South East Asian made to me but if you don't think so I will go with you Jean. I'm still learning about jewellery!
    11. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Thank you very much for your kind comment nutsabotas.
    12. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Thanks Judy, it certainly different and quite stunning on.
    13. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Hi Karen, it reminds me very much of this one I bought back from Sri Lanka, so I'm in the same opinion has you, that it comes from either South East Asia, Or the Indian sub-continent. Thanks for popping by, I'm currently in London and flying to Indo-China for a month tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
    14. racer4four racer4four, 5 years ago
      Enjoy!
    15. Trey Trey, 5 years ago
      Beautiful colors:)
    16. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Hi Karen, I've just arrived back from the Far East. What a amazing experience, I loved every minute, but need another holiday, lol.
    17. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago

TubeAmp
      Trey
      mikelv
      Manikin
      NevadaBlades
    19. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 5 years ago
      Do you wear it? If so, you are bound to be the showstopper anywhere!! Have you had it appraised? I wonder who owned it before you? Call for one of those "mediums" who pick something up in their hand and they can tell all. That would be just-- fun! Moonstone and peridot. are my absolute favorite. How extra-ordinary!!
    20. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Well where I live in the back of beyond in Spain, no I don't wear it. I also don't think there are many mediums around this neck of the woods lol. I'm going back to the UK at the end of this month, I shall wear it then, I may dropped into my local spiritualist church, you never know, what they might come up with ;-) I'm not sure it's worth having it valued.
    21. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Many thanks for your comment, PostCardCollector. I shall keep you informed. :-)
    22. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 5 years ago
      Gosh! I hope you hear exciting news!!
    23. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      PostCardCollector, I suppose all antique and vintage items could tell a story, whether it could be good or bad. I would love to know about all my pieces it would be so exciting to know what their stories are. Alas that will never happen, a bit of a downer, on the other hand they now have found a new home, so hopefully they will be happy with me until they move on to pasture new.
    24. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 5 years ago
      I have abilities likemy family before me.
    25. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Lol PostCardCollector, maybe I should come and see you with my hoard.
    26. mrcolorz mrcolorz, 5 years ago
      Very nice...Beautiful nails and hands also...
    27. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago
      Ohhh thank you so much mrcolorz, your comment is much appreciated.
    28. Peasejean55 Peasejean55, 5 years ago