Posted 6 years ago
We bought these cool double sided Porcelain Calso signs from a Collector in Nebraska on our way to Hershey. Calso was actually a Chevron Company that adopted this marketing name for some of its stations in the North East in 1946. We feel very lucky to be able to add them to our Private Collection that we have displayed at aaaLakeside Storage in Provo. Can't have too many signs is our Motto!