Posted 4 years ago
Here's a great little fan put out by the Rexall Drug Co. circa the 1950s. It works well and is quite quiet (compared to my other fan, which exploded with sparks).
It even features a safety plug-- as in, it has a fuse in it.
As a note of interest, I turned it in to test it at the store. When I unplugged it, I noticed a large bug holding on inside in the vent. It must have received quite the shock, yet it was still very much alive.
The thing I don't like about this fan is, it has no switch to turn it off. One must unplug it.
I cleaned it out and oiled it up. Pictures before cleaning exterior.