Share your favorites on Show & Tell

What is it?

In Pens > Sheaffer Pens > Show & Tell.
Recent activity114617 of 180746Hot wheels splitting image in blister packantique petit parlor chairs with unique teak solid wood strapping under the seat
Love it
Like it

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(1 item)

Can anyone please tell me what I have here? I'm new to all of this stuff and can't find a definitive answer on make / on.

Thank you. Pat

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. tom61375, 4 years ago
    It's a fillable (with liquid from ink jar, not a cartridge) pen. I have one and will post in my collection in a couple days for you to see.
  2. cairns4me, 3 years ago
    This is either a Sheaffer Triumph Autograph from 1946 - 48 or a TM (Thin Model) Sheaffer Signature from 1950 - 52. Both came with solid 14k cap band and the Autograph also had a solid 14k clip. Both are very collectible Sheaffers. Your pen seems to have a sticker just below the nib, which would indicate it wasn't used. If so, it would be that much more desirable.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.