SCHREINER TREMBLER FLOWER BROOCH

In Costume Jewelry > Schreiner Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Schreiner Jewelry8 of 20Pink Schreiner Butterfly Trembler and Matching Clip Back EarringsSchreiner Golden Rhinestone Brooch

plein-air-painterplein-air-painter loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
kyratangokyratango loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
EfesgirlEfesgirl loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.

Ms.Crystal…

I wandered into my favorite vintage store in town yesterday and look what I found. I wasn't too sure but my senses kept telling me SCHREINER. Has the dog tooth prongs, cupcake setting, and color rarity, only thing the stones were not inverted. No matter. The very nice lady that owns this store is not very savvy about designers and such so when I told her... "If this is a Schreiner, I might as well be stealing it from you". We laughed it off and she said that if I didn't purchase it, she was going to raise the price, she figured she had it too low to begin with. Oh well, I took it home! Very dirty, black tarnish( verdigris) over 80% of the finish. Maybe that's why the price was what it was. Very carefully, like with Q-tips and toothpicks, spent two hours cleaning off the yuk. I'm just glad it all came off, now bright and shiney. Oh, I did look it up and yes!
    A SCHREINER!
    ENJOY!!

logo
    Schreiner Jewelry
    Vintage Juliana or Schreiner Style Rhinestone Pin / Brooch or Pendant
    Vintage Juliana or Schreiner Style ...
    $60
    SUNNY SCHREINER RUFFLE BROOCH ~ PIN OR PENDANT ~ NO RESERVE
    SUNNY SCHREINER RUFFLE BROOCH ~ PIN...
    $1,644
    DAZZLING VINTAGE SCHREINER CRYSTAL RHINESTONE COLLAR NECKLACE
    DAZZLING VINTAGE SCHREINER CRYSTAL ...
    $13
    Gorgeous Rare Schreiner Ruffle Pin
    Gorgeous Rare Schreiner Ruffle Pin...
    $1,674
    logo
    Vintage Juliana or Schreiner Style Rhinestone Pin / Brooch or Pendant
    Vintage Juliana or Schreiner Style ...
    $60

Comments

1. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 3 years ago
      Lookie here!

2. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 3 years ago
      Is that the one you found online?
    3. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
      Glorious!! Well done you, knowledge gets it own reward.
    4. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      That's one of them, what I did was just googled SCHREINER trembler flower brooch and hit images. I saw one with the same colors. And to think I nearly didn't take it because of all the grim on it. But I put a little Brasso on , let it set and it wiped right off.
      I never find deals like this. Now I just need 999 more to catch up with you Bonnie. Lol Eileen
    5. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
      Sooo beautiful!
      And well done for spotting it and... the careful cleaning :-))
    6. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Thank you, Kyra. It was a lot of work.
      Your restoration techniques totally amaze me, some just have the knack and you are one!
    7. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 3 years ago
      Wow ! What a fantastic find !! It's absolutely gorgeous ! :)
    8. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      This is my first find, first trembler, and first Schreiner!
      Everyone's kind words mean a lot!
      Eileen
    9. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Eileen - this is So Gorgeous!
    10. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Thank you Val... I still can hardly believe I found it. It has a good home :)
    11. lentilka11, 3 years ago
      whoa, whoa!! Lucky you!! I am green with envy :)
    12. bagfun, 3 years ago
      I have one like this. I do believe it's made by Schreiner. Yet haven't seen a signed piece.
    13. foseatme, 3 years ago
      lovely brooch.
    14. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Bagfun..I checked your posts and I didn't see your Schreiner...please post for all to enjoy!!
    15. plein-air-painter, 2 years ago
      Eileen this is fabulous! You are returned it to its glory.
    16. glassiegirl glassiegirl, 7 months ago
      Glad you were at the right place at the right time. Great posting!
    17. plein-air-painter, 7 months ago
      Back to look at this fabulous brooch. So beautiful. Also wish I could edit my earlier post. sigh....