Plastic Goldfish pin: Hattie Carnegie, Boucher or KJL style

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell.
Costume Brooches903 of 2410Emmons - Help Identify, pleaseCoro purple glass bug 1940's or later?

MALKEYMALKEY loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.
bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
ElisabethanElisabethan loves this.

valentino97

Another treasure from Moonstonelover: Darling 60's or 70's 2" long goldfish pin. The body is a hard plastic varigated orange and yellow, carved with detail, not bakelite but great quality. It isn't hollow like thermoplastic cabs from the 50's and 60's. Much nicer. When I was shooting it outside just now a neighbor wanted to buy it. LOL and NFS like all my hoard.

Included a picture of the back, no marks, but nice quality.

Thank you MsCrystalShip for your ID of Hattie Carnegie style.

Mystery Solved
    logo
    Costume Brooches
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520...
    $10
    I Am Edgar Berebi My  In A Row Angel Luck Liu Vintage Brooch PinMade 2001 New
    I Am Edgar Berebi My In A Row Ange...
    $34
    I Am Edgar Berebi  Vintage All In A row Angels  Christmas Angels , Christmas Pin
    I Am Edgar Berebi Vintage All In A...
    $32
    Nice Jewelry Lot ALL GOOD Wear Resell Vintage Now 5 Pc Earring Brooch Necklace
    Nice Jewelry Lot ALL GOOD Wear Rese...
    $13
    logo
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520...
    $10

Comments

1. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 3 years ago
      Great fun!
    2. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Thank you Elisabeth - it is! And also to Kevin for first love:-)
    3. lentilka11, 3 years ago
      Do not sell! :D Its beautiful.
    4. Ivonne Ivonne, 3 years ago
      Lovely fish.I always think how much work is needed with making all that stuff - not very expensive,made of plastic,metal,rhinestones and yet detailed,artistic and simply beautiful.I adore all those creators.
    5. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 3 years ago
      Awww, that's adorable! I love fish brooches.
    6. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Looks like a Hattie Carnegie to me!
      I love it!
    7. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Um, in fact I'm sure of it!
      Wonderful piece!
      She used the AB rhinestones on most of her figurals.
    8. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Such nice comments! lentilka - no I told him I needed to have it for awhile :-)

Ivonne - I know, so much work for costume jewelry.

Ms.CrystalShip - Thank you! It's definitely designer because the quality is there. I'll look up more Hattie Carnegie - thanks :-)

Thanks friends: Judy, buckethead, Hel1, Fort, Mike, Ken, Scott and Kyra :-)
    9. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Her little fishes were not signed... dunno why
    10. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
      How nice of dear Moonstone lover to send you this and your lovely diamonte pieces.
      I remember well her gorgeous collections of jewellery and glass. I hope all is well for her!
    11. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Ms.Crystal - maybe they didn't think they were special enough?

Karen - It was such a wonderful surprise. Yes, she has all her wonderful items, not selling but focus is on other things right now.

Thanks Bijou for your love :-)
    12. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Good question.. why do designers sign some pieces and not others? I think the fishie is very special. :)
    13. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      They probably had pretty little paper tags and logo boxes. Thank you again friend for your ID. Since you did I've been paying more attention online and in my research books.

Thanks Karen, Aura, Phil and Mani for your loves :-)
    14. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 months ago
      Still love your orange fishy, Mary!
    15. valentino97 valentino97, 2 months ago
      Thank you dear! I can't believe I have 21 loves but probably because of the designer attributes.