Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Item from grandfather's garage.

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Tools and Hardware846 of 7128Roller tool - use unknownThe complete collection
Love it
Like it

CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 12 months ago

(4 items)

This is another item I inherited. Any idea of what it might be used for? It is silver metal with writing on both sides.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 12 months ago
    A "flaring tool" used by plumbers to attach fittings to copper water pipe tubing.
  2. UncleRon UncleRon, 12 months ago
    It's missing a part. There should be a metal bar, split lengthwise, with a row of differently sized holes, that the cone-shaped piece is forced into to flare out the end of the tube.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.