Share your favorites on Show & Tell

need help

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Recent activity172229 of 179025Paper Back BooksLazyboy Recliner
Love it
Like it

lovevintagelovevintage loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(379 items)

i not sure what this is or what it was used for i do know that when u turn the handle the bottom pole moves when u get so far the pole goes the other way it looks like its all there so any one one know t y

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. stonesfan1 stonesfan1, 6 years ago
    p s my father just told me it was for working or checking your valves
  2. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 6 years ago
    It's a Valve lapping tool, you'd put lapping compound between the valve and the seat then using this tool you would work it until it was lapped smooth. This was for Flat and 'L' Head engines.....
  3. stonesfan1 stonesfan1, 6 years ago
    thank you pop and official .
  4. stonesfan1 stonesfan1, 6 years ago
    ty lovingtin

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.