PEGASUS by Kramer

In Costume Jewelry > Kramer Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Kramer Jewelry3 of 36KRAMER SETKRAMER SILVER BIRD

thegathererthegatherer loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
melaniejmelaniej loves this.
MrstyndallMrstyndall loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.

Posted 24 days ago

Ms.Crystal…

This figural has been done by more than one designer. Hattie Carnegie also made him, but she used larger AB rhinestones. Kramer went for a more subtle look with the tiny clear RS. See his tiny rs eye. I also believe the head is shaped better. Between the two, I prefer the Kramer.
Not that I would turn down a Carnegie though. Lol My little guy is in pristine condition which was very hard to find.I believe these pieces were well loved and well worn. Most pieces I've seen the gold plating is worn off or the pave set rs are missing. ( which we all know is a hazard with pave set)
ENJOY!

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 24 days ago
    Ooh beautiful Pegasus brooch Eileen, love the stone colors & the legendary winged horse
  2. Manikin Manikin, 24 days ago
    wow gorgeous !
  3. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 24 days ago
    I should of explained... The turquoise and coral parts of his body are lucite, not stone. But he's still pretty cool, right?
  4. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 24 days ago
    Thank you Manikin for taking the time to comment.
    Much appreciated and for the love!
  5. Newfld Newfld, 24 days ago
    Yes Eileen he's very cool, turquoise and coral, two beauties in any form, love him!
  6. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 24 days ago
    Ever since you posted this piece, I have been looking for one, for my collection. The Hattie Carnegie's are out of my price range and I can't find a Kramer. This brooch is truly amazing and I'm glad you posted it ! :)
  7. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 23 days ago
    It seems the Kramer is a bit harder to come by. There is a solid black one I would love to get my hands on. Kramer prices,( depending on who's selling) can be more reasonable. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find one and I'll keep my eye out for you too.