Posted 5 months ago
This private purchase visor cap dates to 1952. The King’s crown RAEC torched cap badge was worn from 1946 until 1953, when the Queen’s crown was worn. Prior to 1946 the AEC used an open book cap badge. Pale blue was the specific colour worn by the Education Corps. What is unusual about this cap is the matching annodised aluminium KC side buttons, worn from the early 1950s until 1953.