Mr. and Mrs. Badger (Vintage Cold Painted Lead Figures)

In Animals > Show & Tell and Christmas > Christmas Figurines > Show & Tell.
Animals2382 of 7377Beautiful Vintage Meissen Red Dragon Plates Circa 1924 Anchor Hocking Turtle Box

vcalvcal loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.

jscott0363

Hello again CW friends!!
    I have quite a few of these little lead figures. But, these just seemed fitting for the season. Mr. and Mrs. Badger bringing Christmas cookies and gifts. These figures are really small and about 1 1/2 " tall. But, highly detailed.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!

Scott

logo
    Animals
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian Elephant Family Statues Wealth Lucky Figurine
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian ...
    $21
    YOUR GRAIL IS HERE! RARE 1963 Breyer #4085 Wedgewood Blue Semi-Rearing Mustang
    YOUR GRAIL IS HERE! RARE 1963 Breye...
    $6,495
    Rare Chinese Ming dynasty silver inlaid bronze elephant
    Rare Chinese Ming dynasty silver in...
    $64
    Small Antique Chinese 16/17thC Ming Dynasty Pig Head Blue Porcelain Jar
    Small Antique Chinese 16/17thC Ming...
    $10
    logo
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian ...
    $21

Comments

1. Caperkid, 4 years ago
      Merry Christmas Scotty have a great holiday season my friend.
    2. Newfld Newfld, 4 years ago
      They are so cute, their clothes are precious! Wishing you also a very merry Christmas and happy New Year, thank you for sharing the holiday spirit in your nice posts
      Luv Jenni
    3. fortapache fortapache, 4 years ago
      Mr and Mrs Badger are quite festive.
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Thank You Roy!! And a Merry Christmas to you as well!!
    5. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Thank you Jenni!!! I have about 25 of these little characters. I'll get around to posting some more of them in the coming months. I love Christmas and everything that goes with it. A Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
    6. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Thanks Ken!! I actually was going to apologize for the horrible photography. These are really difficult to photograph because they're so small. I have about 25 of these in a display case in my house.
    7. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Thanks fortapache!! They are festive indeed.
    8. valentino97 valentino97, 4 years ago
      Very sweet little guys. Not easy to shoot something less than 2" - great job!
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 years ago
      I know a Mr. Badger, He married one of my sisters and luckily she kept her old name. He does look like Rex Badger however, I love the carry them in your pocket size !
    10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 years ago
      Merry Christmas and the best to you these Holidays, Scott. May your dreams occur this season, and all seasons !~
    11. racer4four racer4four, 4 years ago
      So very English I think, very personable.
      Are the others this cute Scott?
    12. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Thanks Mary!! My little Canon Power Shot still takes a pretty good pic.
    13. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Lol Phil!! Thanks friend and a Very Merry Christmas to you as well!
    14. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Karen,
      I thought so as well. Yes, the others are pretty cute as well, just not as festive as this little couple is. I have a mouse playing the cello, an English mouse gentleman (complete with top hat and walking stick) as well as a mouse professor. I'll get around to posting them sometime over the next few months. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    15. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 4 years ago
      Sooooooooo adorbs, I love them!!!! The little costumes, the poses, and so tiny!! I look forward to seeing the rest of the "family." :)

Thank you for your Season's Greetiings on my thread, and I wish the same to you and yours this Christmas and New Years, my friend. :)
    16. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Katherine,
      I knew these would be right up your alley. I'll post some more of these after the holidays. Merry Christmas!!!
    17. jscott0363 jscott0363, 1 month ago
      Kyra,
      BB2,
      Laura,
      Jlmam
      and
      vcal
      Many thanks to you all for the loves, comments and for stopping by!!