A few U. S. Barber and Mercury Dimes

In US Coins > Barber Dimes > Show & TellUS Coins > Mercury Dimes > Show & TellUS Coins > Show & Tell.
Barber Dimes1 of 31896 Dime found in yard1900 and ? Barber Dimes

betweenthelensbetweenthelens loves this.
AnnaBAnnaB loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
iggyiggy loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
Denise777Denise777 loves this.

billretire…

These are a few of my Barber, and Mercury U.S. dimes that I have collected over the years. They're just some that I have started putting in a Dime Book, that I'm posting because, Denise posted a 1939 Lincoln Wheat penny, and asked if people older coins. I told him about 41 Mercury Dimes that I got for face value in 1974, that I still had in the same roll of 41, but they're in my safe now, and not easily gotten! :^D I also told Denise that I had some older coins, and some that were older than 1860's. So I'll post some of the older World coins that I have next!
    The Barber Dimes are dated 1900 1902 / 1906 1906 / 1911 1911 1912 1912 / 1913 1914 1916 1916
    The Mercury Dimes are dated 1934 / 1936s 1937d / 1941 / 1942d / 1943d 1943s 1944 / 1945

Thanks for looking, any comments, or questions welcome! :^)

Comments

1. Denise777, 2 years ago
      It's Denise. Lol. Awesome collection. I have none of these :( is the number below the circulated amount?
    2. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Hey Denise, sorry! :^D
      The number below is the number minted in that year, at that mint!
      Thanks for stopping by, and for the love! I'll fix the name on the post! :^)
    3. Denise777, 2 years ago
      Lol. Thank you and especially Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Those are amazing indeed :)
    4. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Nice all about the coins!
    5. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      You're very welcome Denise, and thanks for your comment, and your original post! :^)
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Hi Mary, thank you for your comment! I still have to get my other post, of old World coins up, I had a Union meeting to go to earlier, and couldn't finish posting, so check back and see them too! :^D

Thanks so much for the love Mary, and fortapache too! Much appreciated! :^)
    7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thank you all, for looking at these Dimes, and loving what you saw,
      Roy
      Michael
      Rich
      and Kevin,
      much appreciated! :^)
    8. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      I'm sorry, I can't seem to get good photographs of the group of World Coins that I want to post. I'll see what I can do, but it has been taking a long time to get it, the way I want, lighting wrong, and color off. :^(
      I'll wait until I have more time, or maybe show less coins at once! :^)
    9. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      thank you for the love Thomas, always good to get! :^)
    10. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thank you Captain-John-H-Miller, for the love, and nice to meet you! Welcome to CW too! :^)
    11. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      AnnaB, nice to see you again! Thank you for the love! :^)
    12. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      I'm getting a lot of love today Laura, thank you! :^)