My sister will love these engraved name pins

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell and Animals > Dogs > Show & Tell.
Costume Brooches713 of 2422enamelled brooch - unknown maker and periodLady with hat brooch

mareredwaremareredware loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.
AndreamwAndreamw loves this.

valentino97

My younger sister S is married (chained, LOL) to S - or he could be chained to her. I have had this darling handmade 1940's wood pin with her in mind for a long time but it took awhile to find something for their girls. They have 2 daughters, I don't know if they will appreciate their name pins yet, but I am pretty darn sure their Mom will. I hope she wears all 3 in best of health :-)

5/7/2018

logo
    Costume Brooches
    I Am Edgar Berebi My  In A Row Angel Luck Liu Vintage Brooch PinMade 2001 New
    I Am Edgar Berebi My In A Row Ange...
    $34
    Green Crystal Shamrock 4Leaf Clover Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-1386
    Green Crystal Shamrock 4Leaf Clover...
    $15
    Brooch Women  Antique Vintage Crystal Pin Jewelry Accesso Feather Rhinestone
    Brooch Women Antique Vintage Cryst...
    $3
    Brooch Crystal Pin Women  Antique Accesso Feather Vintage Jewelry Rhinestone
    Brooch Crystal Pin Women Antique A...
    $4
    logo
    I Am Edgar Berebi My  In A Row Angel Luck Liu Vintage Brooch PinMade 2001 New
    I Am Edgar Berebi My In A Row Ange...
    $34

Comments

1. Andreamw, 3 years ago
      Wow, those are fantastic! I *love* the Scottie dogs pin, and finding the airplane and leaf pins with the names of the girls inscribed on it is incredible! Super fun brooches!
    2. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Thank you Andreamw - it was a fun search for their names and more "Scotty" items. I wanted an old Scottie tobacco tin to put all this in, but it was $100, so I had to decline on that item. I'll find it someday. LOL
    3. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      All three pins are terrific (of course the dogs are my faves) and I know your sister and her girls will just love them
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      These are all very cute!! I'm sure they'll all love them.
    5. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
      Aw the Scotties! Love.
      I really like the name pins too, and I can imagine she will be overjoyed with them. Great effort hunting up the right names!
    6. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 3 years ago
      Wonderful finds!
    7. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Wish a family member would send me such a wonderful & thoughtful gift...
      Really nice going Mary!
    8. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Jenni - thanks friend - Yes, she is going to love these and they will too, but they are a little too young to like old jewelry. I love the dogs too....I didn't really want to give it up, but it's so perfect for her and Scott :) - Mary

Scott - thanks, yes pretty fun Scottie pin isn't it? :)

Karen - thanks, I love the Scottie pin too. I had it for 10 yrs and had it pinned to a vintage tote, so it's time to send it to a new owner. I think name and initial pins are fun. It's easy to find Mary LOL.

Eileen - thanks, I am always on the lookout for E initial pins too :-) - my confirmation name Elizabeth. I found these unusual name pins on etsy, but it took awhile and they were not cheap, cheap, cheap like I usually find.
    9. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Laura - thank you friend!!!

Also thanks to everyone's loves: Hel1, Judy, Ken, blunderbuss2, ken and Fort and Thomas
    10. mikelv85 mikelv85, 3 years ago
      The Scottie dogs are wonderful Val .... So much personality ! :)
    11. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Mike - isn't this a great old wood pin? and so perfect for my S & S relatives!

Thanks also to vintagelamp and Kyra for your loves :-)
    12. Ivonne Ivonne, 3 years ago
      Scotties must have been very popular around 30s /40s .I saw many Scottie brooches from that period and even used to have one but made of metal.This pair is lovely :)
    13. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Hello dear Ivonne - how are you? Yes, Scottie motifs were very popular in the 30's-40's. http://www.girlinthejitterbugdress.com/scottie-dog-facts-may-know

Famous owners of Scottish terriers (not by order or any political preference): Queen Victoria, FDR, Eva Braun, The Monopoly Game, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Rudyard Kipling, President of Poland, Lech Kaczynski, Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart, E.B. White (I love you thanks for Charlotte's Web!), Dorothy Parker, Shirley Temple, Joan Crawford, 2 Barrymore men, and Mike and Scott and on and on because they are very nice little dogs :-)
    14. Ivonne Ivonne, 3 years ago
      No doubts! And I didn't know Kaczy?ski had Scottie!
    15. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Ivonne - He did according to the internet site about Scotties, if that isn't right let me know. I don't want to be a contributor to "fake news".....LOL
    16. mareredware mareredware, 3 years ago
      I have those dog pins. They were my grandma's. I had never seen others until yours. Yours are in better shape than mine!
    17. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Hi Mareredware - aren't they great? I am a horrible sister....I still have not mailed these to Sharon. Thanks for the reminder!