Just 2 little Brooches For Eileen(Ms.CrystalShip)

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell.
Costume Brooches387 of 2173BroochesCoro butterfly and flower pot brooch

BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

billretire…

I'm sorry Eileen, I wanted to show you these 2 Brooches, but couldn't afford to buy them, but the seller was nice enough to let me take a picture of both of them together. She said that the Peacock was an old one, and didn't know about the Sax. I thought would like to see them though! :^D

Thanks for looking, all comments are welcome, but what you see is what you get! :^)

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Two real beauties, lovely peacock and sax designs, Eileen will love these
    2. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      Jenni's right!!!
      I love the saxaphone!! The chain is in place of the strap that goes around the neck! How clever!!
      The peacock is a well known design probably from the 30's?, made of pot metal in unbelievable condition!
      Thanks for thinking of me Bill...I'm totally flattered my friend!
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thanks so much Jenni, I wish that could have gotten them, but the least that she would take was still more then I felt that I should pay, so I left them behind. She's a good Flea Market friend so, I didn't want to push for less, because I know her price was fair for her! :^D

Eileen, thank you for taking a look! I was hoping that you would like to see these! I think the Sax is a newer piece, but I really liked it, but so did the seller, so I had to pass it by! The Peacock is a very nice Brooch, but because it is an older piece she knew that she could get what she wanted for it, but still offered it to me for less, because we've known each other for a long time, but she also knows that I'm not normally known, for paying top dollar, and that's ok! I like my bragging rights! :^D

Thank you all for taking the time to check these 2 Brooches out, and for loving them like I do,
      Jenni
      AdeleC
      Judy
      Thomas
      MALKEY
      Roy
      and Manikin,
      very much appreciated! :^)
    4. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Tigra, Brian, Mike, and Kevin, thanks so much for the love that you've given! :^)
    5. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thanks for a quick look Pascal, and Radegunder, and the love that you left! :^)
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Hey Mary, don't you just love these Brooches, oh yes you do! Thank you! :^)
    7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
      Lovely items and very nice the seller okayed the pictures. :-) from your other Mary
    8. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Oh, hi Mary(v), thanks for your comment, yes it was nice, but if they're not sold yet, she's hoping that I'll get them, but maybe a bundle deal? She always has nice things, and always gives me very good prices, but I think that she paid up for these two pieces, so couldn't go any lower! :^D

Thank you always, for taking a look, and loving what you saw,
      Mary(v)
      aura
      and Mrstyndall, much appreciated! :^)
    9. valentino97 valentino97, 1 month ago
      Yes, that's my bird brooch!!