Weiss floral brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Weiss Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Weiss Jewelry34 of 86My great grandmother's brooch.Blue Weiss bracelet

MrstyndallMrstyndall loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.

Newfld

Here is a 2 1-4" six petal purple rhinestone brooch with an opaque lavender cab in center, on silvertone. Older Weiss (1942-1971) mark ca 1950s

logo
    Weiss Jewelry
    26 Pr. Vintage Rhinestone Earrings Signed Bergere,Coro,Sarah Cov,Kramer,Weiss
    26 Pr. Vintage Rhinestone Earrings ...
    $43
    VTG Lot Clip Earrings- Signed Weiss, Kramer, W. Germany.~Rhinestones, Cluster
    VTG Lot Clip Earrings- Signed Weiss...
    $25
    Vintage Signed WEISS Amber & Clear Rhinestone Layered Leaf Brooch Pin
    Vintage Signed WEISS Amber & Clear ...
    $17
    Rare! Vintage Weiss Maltese gold tone cross w/ faux pearl, red enamel Free SHIP
    Rare! Vintage Weiss Maltese gold to...
    $24
    logo
    26 Pr. Vintage Rhinestone Earrings Signed Bergere,Coro,Sarah Cov,Kramer,Weiss
    26 Pr. Vintage Rhinestone Earrings ...
    $43

Comments

1. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Gorgeous flower !~
    2. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 3 years ago
      The colors work wonderfully together and it is in great shape. Nice find!
    3. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Very fab, love the cab :-) Okay, I'll stop.
    4. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanks Phil for the great compliment, I like it too but the rhinestones are a deep purple and so glad I got the lighting right

Thank you MrsT very pleased you liked the combination with the lavender cab & the purple, I thought it was a different type look, always appreciate the kind words

Haha Mary, dig your poetry, I always love a laugh & thanks for a bright moment! Glad you liked it

Eileen many thanks for the nice words, I've always loved lavender, as a teenager I insisted on having pale lavender walls in my BR, and my mom made me paint it myself! My grandma however HATED the color purple because they used to drape banners on doors & garages when someone died, maybe they still do - I loved the color anyway

So grateful to you all for the love
      Vet
      Karen
      Roy
      Phil
      Adele
      MrsT
      Pascale
      Judy
      Mary
      Eileen
    5. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks Mani and aura, always grateful for the kind love and support
    6. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanks Ken for the great compliment, really glad you liked this Weiss floral piece, that designer is one of my faves for floral brooches

Many thanks guys for the luv & support
      Ken
      fort
      Thomas
    7. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you raven, so glad you liked my purple Weiss flower and greatly appreciate the kind love
    8. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you Ragtime I appreciate the love
    9. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Very glad you liked this jbingham95, thanks so much for the luv it's greatly appreciated
    10. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanks buckethead for the very kind luv & thoughtfulness
    11. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Yes, I remember the draped statues too in our church - St. Columbkille, Varina, Iowa. My sister just emailed me that it has been locked and no longer has mass or even funeral services. I was hoping when I left the mortal coil that Jimi and Stevie's Little Wing would be played as loud as possible for me there. And, my pine box would be draped with a quilt that my Mom made...oh boy, TMI...
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Mary, don't worry about it, with modern science as it is today we may all live forever - if we don't, who will watch over our collections lol!
    13. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Really glad you liked this purple flower cindyjune, thank you so much for the very kind love
    14. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      No, I am not going to live forever. My family and friends who love my hoard are all basically my age. As for my collections? I would like to sell most of them and travel on the proceeds, that's a goal! And knowing me, I would still buy treasures until the very end :-)
    15. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks Rose for the kind love and thoughtfulness, glad you liked this
    16. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      cindyjune
      Rose
      kwqd
      Pascale
    17. Newfld Newfld, 12 months ago
      Thanks JohnstonJewels for the always kind love & appreciation I am most grateful