Napier holiday horse brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Napier Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Costume Brooches344 of 2253Weiss pendant brooch Pretty brooch

BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Newfld

This 1 1-2" horse brooch has small red & green rhinestones with a satin antique gold plated finish. By Napier, 1990s, part of their Starlight animal series
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, with luv & thanks Jenni

logo
    Costume Brooches
    Vintage Enamel Bumble Bee Crystal Brooch Pin Costume Badge Womens Jewellery Gift
    Vintage Enamel Bumble Bee Crystal B...
    $3
    High End Sea TURTLE Aurora Borealis Green Rhinestone Vintage Inspired Brooch
    High End Sea TURTLE Aurora Borealis...
    $12
    Vintage Bumble Bee Crystal Brooch Pin Costume Badge Womens Mens Jewellery Party
    Vintage Bumble Bee Crystal Brooch P...
    $3
    ANTIQUE JUGENDSTIL ART NOUVEAU SILVER PLATE PEACOCK EYE ART GLASS BROOCH
    ANTIQUE JUGENDSTIL ART NOUVEAU SILV...
    $67
    logo
    Vintage Enamel Bumble Bee Crystal B...
    $3

Comments

1. Brunswick Brunswick, 1 year ago
      Giddyup!!!

Thomas.
    2. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      What a sweet petite!
      I love the stones in his hooves, and the detail is wonderful.
      Again, he looks like he just came out of the showcase!
      Lady, I don't know how you do it!!
    3. LaurenRedmond LaurenRedmond, 1 year ago
      I adore this little horsie- he looks like a Christmas carousel horse! Galloping around in the flurries of snow on a carousel that's been newly set up in the towns square!
    4. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 1 year ago
      Cute-he does look like a carousel horse!
    5. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Happy holidays all & thank you for the love
      fort
      officialfuel
      buckethead
      Thomas
      Eileen
      Lauren
      Malkey
      MrsT

He's galloping down the trail Thomas lol! Thanks for always a cheerful and kind word, it really means alot to me :)

So glad you enjoyed this guy Eileen, your wonderful compliments are always tops, thanx so much. I agree, the stones in the hooves are a nice touch, I love Napier's holiday designs and you're right, they did well on the detail, saddle etc. Many holiday pieces have a low quality, quick off the assembly line look so you can't go wrong with a classic designer. I love this 90s animal series by Napier & have just one to go

Lauren you're absolutely on target here, he definitely has the carousel horse appearance, you've got such a great eye my friend! I love the restored old time carousels, we have a couple in malls near me and when lit up and moving to pretty tunes they bring back such happy memories for me. Great comment as usual, thanks ever so much

MrsT thanx for the sweet compliment, we're in agreement this fella belongs on a carousel, very grateful for the kind words :)
    6. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Holiday wishes & many thanks for the love
      Vet
      Pascale
      Mary
    7. Sylvester22 Sylvester22, 1 year ago
      Very pretty Horse, Merry Christmas
    8. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you Sylvester for the kind words & a very Merry Christmas to you too

Have a wonderful holiday & appreciate the kind love
      Melanie
      Rose
    9. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Happy holidays vintagegirl66, many thanks for the holiday love
    10. jbingham95 jbingham95, 1 year ago
      Hello Jinny,what a unique piece.I love all of your different pets especially those elephants.You have enough to start a zoo full of different collectible animals.
    11. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Right jbingham, it is certainly becoming a little zoo in my house with all my animal faves! The elephants were a special find, think they kind of have a realistic mom & baby look, thank you so much for the kind praise & love it really makes my day
    12. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Like a carnival horse, this guy is a show stopper !~
    13. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks Phil for the super compliment & love, glad you enjoyed my carnival horse I had to post a holiday brooch and of course went with an animal lol
    14. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you Sean for the very kind love, it's much appreciated and very thoughtful of you
    15. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks purvis for the love, it's much appreciated and glad you liked this horse