Another Closer Look At My Jewelry Finds A Silver Bow Brooch, and A Bunch of Bananas Earrings and Brooch Set

In Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry567 of 7920Trifari BrioletteA Closer Look At Some Of The Flea Market Jewelry Hattie Carnegie Rose Earrings and Silver and Turquoise Necklace :^)

maryh1956maryh1956 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.

Posted 6 months ago

billretire…

This marked 925 HAN Silver Red and Blue and Marcasite Bow Brooch is what caught my eye first at the Jewelry table, at first I thought it was a Butterfly, but no a Bow! Nice for a Patriotic Holiday! :^D This Bunch of Bananas Earrings and Brooch set is so fun to me that I had to get them, they're unmarked, but might be silver, or some silver anyway, I just like them! :^D

Thank you for taking a closer look! B^o All comments are welcome! :^)

Comments

1. valentino97 valentino97, 6 months ago
      Thanks for the close up photos. I bow to your bow :-) But, I don't know about your "banana" set....looks like a seed pod?
    2. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 6 months ago
      I Bow to you my #1 Mary, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, but I still think the Seed Pods are Fun! ? Oh wait! I think Bananas could be considered to be Seed Pods! Wait! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! :^D

Thanks to you both, for the love you gave, Watchsearcher, and my #1 Mary, it's appreciated! :^)
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 6 months ago
      Thanks to you all, for stopping by for a look, and a gift of love, for what you saw,
      Hel1
      Brian
      Thomas
      Maureen
      and Mrstyndall, so nice to get! :^)
    4. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 6 months ago
      Thank you for the love, aura, and Kevin! :^)
    5. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 6 months ago
      So nice to find silver pieces!
      The detail on the bow with the tiny beads is marvelous!
      And the seed pod ( kinda looks like bananas to me now that you brought it to mind)
      is very unique, never seen anything quite like it. Only on CW! :)