WW2 Daimler Dingo

In Military and Wartime > Show & Tell.
Military and Wartime578 of 71431956 U.S.N. Buships Wrist Compass Can anyone help ID this old MP Military Police emblem?

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
TreasureTexTreasureTex loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
RattletrapRattletrap loves this.
yougottahavestuffyougottahavestuff loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.
bobby725bobby725 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

petey

My latest small addition to the collection. British WW2 Daimler Dingo armoured reconnaissance vehicle, 4 wheel drive, circa 1941 / 1942. 5 gears forward and 5 gears reverse, can get out of trouble as fast as it got into it !

logo
    Military and Wartime
    Vintage Antique Civil War Relic Confederate Canister Shot Appomattox, Virginia
    Vintage Antique Civil War Relic Con...
    $15
    Old Rare Vintage Antique Civil War Relic Original Button Confederate Camp
    Old Rare Vintage Antique Civil War ...
    $20
    WWII WW2 Original German  Paratrooper helmet M38 Camo Battle Damage
    WWII WW2 Original German Paratroop...
    $1,525
    TWO (2) 1 LB CANS OF VINTAGE WWII (?) MILITARY GREASE OG-OO VISCOSITY - NOS
    TWO (2) 1 LB CANS OF VINTAGE WWII (...
    $20
    logo
    Vintage Antique Civil War Relic Confederate Canister Shot Appomattox, Virginia
    Vintage Antique Civil War Relic Con...
    $15

Comments

1. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      Hey those care great for picking up girls ...get in or else ...lol good buy..'=))
    2. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      should read ...those are ..
    3. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    4. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      will be great for drive through's lol ..
    5. Rattletrap Rattletrap, 1 year ago
      Fantastic vehicle! Every guy needs a couple of those. When u get tired of it call me & I'll buy it for my Collection.
    6. Rattletrap Rattletrap, 1 year ago
      I see some other very cool stuff in the background. Tank? I need a WWII tank.
    7. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Luv to have one here in SXM. Make my own way in traffic ! The Brits lived under the fantasy early in the war, that they could drive these across in front of the Germans & they would surrender. LOL ! I can see me now with a blunderbuss sticking out. LOL! I want one ! I can live with 4 km to the gallon.
    8. fortapache fortapache, 1 year ago
      Ultra mega cool.
    9. petey petey, 1 year ago
      Cheers fortapache, needs a few things doing to it, but it does run. Been in a barn since 1980
    10. petey petey, 1 year ago
      Roycroftbooksfromme1 the ultimate drop top cruiser lol
    11. petey petey, 1 year ago
      Rattletrap, got it from a guy who buys and sells ex military vehicles. My girlfriend used his tank from Fast and Furious 6 to run over a BMW car !!
    12. petey petey, 1 year ago
      blunderbuss2, great little vehicle. Road registered, just need to fix a few small things on it first. This one believed to have been made early 1942
    13. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      We need a update ...smiling...
    14. petey petey, 1 year ago
      Roycroftbooksfromme1, sorry for delay in replying. Dingo is away at the moment being properly re commissioned after having been in a barn since the 1970's. Turns out it is an early MK1b, ordered in 1940, and built in 1941, but has all upgrades throughout its service into the 1960's
    15. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      I'll give you a hectare of land, 6 goats and 3 copper bracelets !
    16. petey petey, 1 year ago