WW2 Daimler Dingo

In Military and Wartime > Show & Tell.
Military and Wartime264 of 68381956 U.S.N. Buships Wrist Compass Can anyone help ID this old MP Military Police emblem?

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
TreasureTexTreasureTex loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
RattletrapRattletrap loves this.
yougottahavestuffyougottahavestuff loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.
bobby725bobby725 loves this.

Posted 9 months ago

petey

My latest small addition to the collection. British WW2 Daimler Dingo armoured reconnaissance vehicle, 4 wheel drive, circa 1941 / 1942. 5 gears forward and 5 gears reverse, can get out of trouble as fast as it got into it !

logo
    Military and Wartime
    Vintage M7 Ontario Knife Bayonet M10Scabbard 494 OKC Military USMC Army
    Vintage M7 Ontario Knife Bayonet M1...
    $50
    Original British WWII  Mint MKVII Gas Mask Bag Indiana Jones Vintage vtg
    Original British WWII Mint MKVII G...
    $20
    2 - Lot US Military LSA MIL -L- 46000B Weapons OIL  Medium 4oz. Vintage (NOS)
    2 - Lot US Military LSA MIL -L- 460...
    $13
    Mens 1942 Omega FULL SIZE 30T2 SC Stainless Steel WWII Vintage Military Watch A+
    Mens 1942 Omega FULL SIZE 30T2 SC S...
    $456
    logo
    Vintage M7 Ontario Knife Bayonet M10Scabbard 494 OKC Military USMC Army
    Vintage M7 Ontario Knife Bayonet M1...
    $50

Comments

1. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 9 months ago
      Hey those care great for picking up girls ...get in or else ...lol good buy..'=))
    2. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 9 months ago
      should read ...those are ..
    3. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 9 months ago
    4. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 9 months ago
      will be great for drive through's lol ..
    5. Rattletrap Rattletrap, 9 months ago
      Fantastic vehicle! Every guy needs a couple of those. When u get tired of it call me & I'll buy it for my Collection.
    6. Rattletrap Rattletrap, 9 months ago
      I see some other very cool stuff in the background. Tank? I need a WWII tank.
    7. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 9 months ago
      Luv to have one here in SXM. Make my own way in traffic ! The Brits lived under the fantasy early in the war, that they could drive these across in front of the Germans & they would surrender. LOL ! I can see me now with a blunderbuss sticking out. LOL! I want one ! I can live with 4 km to the gallon.
    8. fortapache fortapache, 9 months ago
      Ultra mega cool.
    9. petey petey, 9 months ago
      Cheers fortapache, needs a few things doing to it, but it does run. Been in a barn since 1980
    10. petey petey, 9 months ago
      Roycroftbooksfromme1 the ultimate drop top cruiser lol
    11. petey petey, 9 months ago
      Rattletrap, got it from a guy who buys and sells ex military vehicles. My girlfriend used his tank from Fast and Furious 6 to run over a BMW car !!
    12. petey petey, 9 months ago
      blunderbuss2, great little vehicle. Road registered, just need to fix a few small things on it first. This one believed to have been made early 1942
    13. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 5 months ago
      We need a update ...smiling...
    14. petey petey, 4 months ago
      Roycroftbooksfromme1, sorry for delay in replying. Dingo is away at the moment being properly re commissioned after having been in a barn since the 1970's. Turns out it is an early MK1b, ordered in 1940, and built in 1941, but has all upgrades throughout its service into the 1960's
    15. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 months ago
      I'll give you a hectare of land, 6 goats and 3 copper bracelets !
    16. petey petey, 4 months ago