Posted 2 years ago
Pennsylvania Telephone Company Local & Long Distance Public Station flange sign. The company used the name starting in 1897. The use of the “Penna” abbreviation is very unusual. There are only a few examples of this sign known. “Public Station” advertises a telephone that was available to PA Tel. Co. subscribers to make calls and bill them to their accounts.