Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Trico fuse mfg co magnetic tool holder

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Tools and Hardware1687 of 9815Date this Perfect Handle screwdriverAsian Wood Planer
Love it
Like it

EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
RichmondLoriRichmondLori loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
lptoolslptools loves this.
yougottahavestuffyougottahavestuff loves this.
Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
See 5 more
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 3 years ago

    (9 items)

    Made by trico fuse about 3 1/2 inches long and is magnetic. Top handle swivels.Does anyone know what this is for?

    Mystery Solved
    Tools and Hardware
    See all
    1/4" Chamfer Guide for a Stanley No...
     Lot of (20} old - vintage - antique keys
    Lot of (20} old - vintage - antiqu...
    One Pair of RESTORED Antique Glass Crystal Door Knobs- Many Available!
    One Pair of RESTORED Antique Glass ...
    WORKSITE WT3940 Woodworking Jack Plane Hand Planer Shaver Carpenter Woodcraft
    WORKSITE WT3940 Woodworking Jack Pl...
    1/4" Chamfer Guide for a Stanley No...
    See all


    1. Vynil33rpm Vynil33rpm, 3 years ago
      I don’t know what it is ,but I’m going to continue to follow
      so I can see what it is
    2. yougottahavestuff yougottahavestuff, 3 years ago
      I've seen something similar. There may have been an adjustable small clamp that you would slide up or down to hold something to solder or glue item you would have more than one. Hobbyists use them. Just a guess!!
    3. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 3 years ago
      I wanna guess it is a variation of "marking gauge" used by a machinist in a metalworking shop. Like 'Stuff, I'd also guess it might be missing a ('scribe'?) part which would have attached to its 'arm'...??
    4. lptools, 3 years ago
      So the base is what is magnetic? The post would be used to hold the clamp/snugger for a dial indicator?
    5. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 3 years ago
      Now with a bit of further thought (and lptools' suggestion) things pictured here are kinda what I was thinking of...
    6. hostacollector, 3 years ago
      Thanks for your help. It is for holding a gauge or dial indicator. Found similar one by different mfg.

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.