Share your favorites on Show & Tell

what is this

Recent activity171539 of 179031found three wheeled scooter? HELP! PleaseOld Sears Roebuck & Co. wood burning cook stove
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(1 item)

Does anyone know what this is, or what it is used for? It is @ 20" in diameter; center pipe post is @ 2 to 2 1/2" in diameter; there is no hole in bottom of center of pipe. Frame around it seems to be a stamping; possibly made of brass or copper, but not sure.

A Christmas tree stand was suggested, but there is no way to tighten the tree into the center pipe & there is no where for the water to go.

Also suggested was an umbrella stand, but others say that is doubtful.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Pencil-necked-geek Pencil-necked-geek, 6 years ago
    If it is intended for an old Xmas feather tree, there would be no need for a water resevoir and the (inside) diameter would be fixed.

    Other than that, I got nuttin'.....
  2. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 6 years ago
    Looks like a Flag Stand for one side of the stage....But it could be any number of things.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.