Posted 17 days ago
Yellow Stop signs haven’t been used for a very very long time. This one is very heavy steel and came out of a barn in Malad Idaho many years ago. It’s been on a wall inside the Texaco Station at Lakeside Museum until we recently hung it on the wall in the new Museum Event Center building where more people can see it. Yellow octagonal stop signs began in 1920 and continued until 1950 when they were changed to Red. Take time and come visit us.