Posted 4 months ago
We found this huge 8’ Union 76 sign in Oregon several years ago and since it’s single sided had no place to display it until we built the new Museum Event Center. Finally it has a home! We also picked up the 2 pump plates many years ago and had them on a wall inside the Texaco Service Station where they were rarely seen. Now they will be seen by thousands!
Union Oil of El Segundo Calif, introduced the 76 logo in 1932 to represent 1776 in the USA. It was also the octane of the fuel they sold in 1932.