Plum Opalescent Hobnail Footed Candy Dish

In Glassware > Fenton Glass > Show & Tell.
Fenton Glass479 of 575Blue Glass??Fenton ?? Pink fluted vase

worthit2worthit2 loves this.
hunterqleehunterqlee loves this.
TimeTravellerTimeTraveller loves this.
thriftfanthriftfan loves this.
winglettswingletts loves this.
junkmanjoejunkmanjoe loves this.
dishhappydishhappy likes this.
youngbloodyoungblood loves this.

Mrj303

This is my newest plum hobnail. It is considered a footed candy dish in the plum opalescent hobnail. It is beautiful. It is missing a lid sadly. I will find it within time, it may take 10 years but I'm in no hurry. Thank you for looking!

Comments

1. fenton-hobnail, 8 years ago
      Nice piece! i have one too missing a lid :(
      thanks for sharing!
    2. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
      Thank you! I did find a topaz lid if you're interested.
    3. fenton-hobnail, 8 years ago
      sorry no thank you. i already have a complete one. and im really trying to get rid of my double pieces. i saw that you were bidding on a topaz one complete and someone outbid you. :( i hate that. thanks for keeping me in mind.
    4. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
      How did you know it was me bidding? I don't have the lid personally, it was on a website that I found. When bidding I only bid the most that I would pay and if someone out bids me that is fine, it wasn't meant to be. I did buy a 12" swung vase in emerald hobnail. Much better than the topaz one :).
    5. fenton-hobnail, 8 years ago
      oh cool. you will def have to post that vase on here!
    6. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
      Technically it's my Christmas present, but I'll post it when I receive it.
    7. dishhappy, 8 years ago
      It's beautiful. I hope you find the lid.
    8. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
    9. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Nice Fenton- be sure to find that top, but it is beautiful without it. Love your finds
    10. wingletts wingletts, 8 years ago
      Excuse me, Nice Mrj303, Nice to see you Fenton on here...to early for me had a late late nite...........politics this week....
    11. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
    12. fenton-hobnail, 8 years ago
      i see that you are no longer selling on ebay... what happened?
    13. Mrj303 Mrj303, 8 years ago
      I am.... My mother and grandmother are Fenton collectors also. As you know I was buying and selling Fenton on there. They were interested in a few of my item so I told them if they wanted them they had to bid on them just like everyone else. So they did. Come to find out that is prohibited on e-bay (family members of any kind bidding on your items), so I was suspended for 30 days. I'm not buying and selling Fenton anymore, only if I acquire them at a job. Only collecting now. I will be opening an E-bay store soon, business is booming! Will be selling anything and everything depending on what we get! Thanks for your curiosity.