Share your favorites on Show & Tell

What is this? Fire pit thing

In Pottery > Show & Tell.
Recent activity132028 of 180532Schick razor1896 22 and a 38
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(125 items)

What is this called? Pottery fire thing... kilm? Not sure at all. I found his at a yard sale this summer and had to get it... Thank you everyone for your help.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Mrj303 Mrj303, 6 years ago
    Wow! You are a life saver! Thank you so much!
  2., 6 years ago
    We have one of these in our pool area. Ours is a round cast iron one with a screen We go out in the early fall when it is cool and fire it up and enjoy the smell of the oak wood burning and the grandkids likes to roast marsh mellows in it.
  3. batbrat batbrat, 4 years ago
    Out west, those are called chimenea. They're basically just an outdoor fireplace.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.