Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Some type of chinese something ???/

In Pens > Inkwells > Show & Tell.
Office Antiques1260 of 1569HELP//WHAT IS THIS CALLED?+WHAT DOES IT SAY!O-MY!:)My Desk Calendar--Shells in Acrylic? By Nichols Products
Love it
Like it

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(402 items)

Does any one know what this is .... It is really nice bought it for a dollar at a yardsale a month ago .....

Mystery Solved


  1. solver solver, 6 years ago
    It's an inkstand. It's missing the glass inkwell that goes inside the lidded area. The slot on the front is where the pen (a dip pen) is placed. It's hard to tell from your photo but I would guess that it is white metal or possibly silverplate.
  2. Songwriter53 Songwriter53, 6 years ago
    Thanks everyone ... for helping me .

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.