Share your favorites on Show & Tell

part of a stackable file cabinet ??????????????

In Furniture > Show & Tell.
Furniture8961 of 1032518th Century Federal Mirrorschairs    and furniture
Love it
Like it

aycockonxionaycockonxion loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(379 items)

i m not sure what this is or what it went to but it is cool to have in my garage for my old papers it was made by the office specialty any help on this would be nice ty

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. stefdesign stefdesign, 6 years ago
    These are card file drawers, used to organize filing cards (like 3x5 cards). Larger cabinets full of drawers like these were used in libraries for book card files.
  2. stonesfan1 stonesfan1, 6 years ago
    ty stefdeign

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.