Share your favorites on Show & Tell

old Stanley-Marsh No. 400 miter tool

In Tools and Hardware > Stanley > Show & Tell.
Stanley21 of 35Stanley PlaneStanley Miter Saw #60
Love it
Like it

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
BHock45BHock45 likes this.
fhrjr2fhrjr2 loves this.
potreropotrero loves this.
Pop_abidesPop_abides likes this.
stonesfan1stonesfan1 likes this.
See 6 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(310 items)

I found this at a flea market years ago. Any help dating this item will be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know exactly what Stanley called this item.
Thank you,


  1. packrat-place packrat-place, 6 years ago
    Thank you stonesfan 1 & potrero
  2. tommy1002 tommy1002, 6 years ago
    pack, I believe it would be called a corner clamp or miter-vise for joining picture frames and mouldings.
  3. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 6 years ago
    tommy is right on tthe mark. I just gave away a modern version of this.
  4. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 6 years ago
    You can see the original manual here:

    Scroll down because the Model 100 is first then the 400
  5. BHock45 BHock45, 5 years ago
    Yes I have a modern one of these as well. It is specifically for joining two pieces of wood at a 90 degree angle.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.