Share your favorites on Show & Tell

pitcher of some kind, what is it,it has metric numbers on side like its used to measure a liquid.

In Bottles > Show & Tell.
Recent activity168202 of 178963Unique Wood Base Prairie Rose Table LampMGD Neon-Weathered look
Love it
Like it

HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(1 item)

I got this in a yard sale and would like to know what it is and from what era in time. Its like nothing I have ever seen before. It has metric nos. one side and the other side is flat with no markings. If you know what this is and from what era/country it came from please let me know. Thanks Gene Bull

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago
    I do believe as a RN I will tell you what I think it is "A male Urinal for bed patients "
    the numbers let the staff know how much output you had compared to input of fluids also :-) Haven't used glass in many many yrs .
  2. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 6 years ago
    gene thats a urine bottle they used in the hospital to collect your urine. would say prob from the fifties but you can google and prob find out alot more about it . this should get you on the right track any ways
  3. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 6 years ago
    lol we both was on this the same time manni
  4. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago
    Yep vansky at least we both know where it goes :-) I have used them in VA Hopital I was not working in 50's but back in my Nam days as a Nurse they had outdated equipment ! And I could add more to the Gov hospitals then but will refrain :-)

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.